Tues., Mar. 27th, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
St. Mark's Florence, Italy
Via Maggio 16, 50125 Firenze
Free; books for sale
Reading at William Taylor Jr.'s book launch for From the Essential Handbook on
Making It to the Next Whatever
Fri., Apr. 6th, time TBA
The Beat Museum, 540 Broadway, San Francisco
Cassandra Dallett will also read.
Free; books for sale.
Featured reader at Poetry Express
Mon., July 23rd, 7 p.m.
Himalayan Flavors, 1585
University Ave., Downtown
Also includes an open mic.
Free. Dinner and books for sale.
Sat., July 28th, 6 p.m.
Rolling Out Bakery,
1722 Taraval St., San Francisco
It's R-Dub Love, Rolling Writers’ evening of lit and music on romantic love. Featuring Anna Allen, Book Of Jones, Michael Crabtree, Rebecca Gomez Farrell, Sarah HaBa,
B Lynn Goodwin, Colleen McKee, Carina Mifuel, Sarah Paris, Sandra Wassilie, and Wax Moon.
Free. Food, drinks, and books for sale.
Flash Fiction Forum
Wed., Aug. 8th, 7 p.m.
365 South Market St., San Jose
Authors and Works
1. Hugh Behm-Steinberg, “Bibles” published in Atticus Review.
2. Colleen Mckee, “The 59 Cent Pad of Paper” published at MemoirPool.com
3. Jade Bradbury, “What’s Sauce for the Goose”
4. Elizabeth Nguyen, “T-T-T-Telephone”
5. Sarah Hinkle, “Family Aptitude Test”
6. Lita Kurth, “Bed Bath and Beyoncé”
7. Anne Sconberg, “Gin and Thin”
8. Bob Dickerson, “Stagecraft”
9. Tarn Wilson, “A Single Mother’s Survival Guide: Money”
10. Rob Pesich, “Apologies to “Caenorhabditis elegans”
11. Michelle Myers, “Hair”
12. Tara Ganguly, “Yes I’m Getting a Puppy”
13. Bill Kalogeros, “Flight Behavior”
14. Jared Nardone, “Number of Life” published in Red Wheelbarrow2018
15. Heidi Eisips. “Mechoniot” (Cars)
Free; beer & soda for sale.